Speaker: Patricia Burris, CFP®, Meld Financial
Tuesday, September 18, 2018 from 5:45 to 7:30 PM at Birmingham Botanical Gardens
Please join us as PAT BURRIS, CFP® discusses MEDICARE PLANNING AND MANAGING HEALTH CARE EXPENSES IN RETIREMENT.
At this workshop you will learn:
- How Medicare enrollment periods work—and what you need to do to avoid late- enrollment penalties
- How much you can expect to pay in health care costs after going onto Medicare
- How Medicare works with private insurance to provide comprehensive coverage
- Why most people pay too much for private insurance and how you can avoid excess costs
- Why you must plan for higher health care costs in retirement—including the possibility of needing long-term care
This workshop is purely educational. No specific insurance will be discussed.